Sunday, March 22, 2020

setting up

Hello! Today I went to my old house to turn my old room into a makeshift art studio. I borrowed the easel, paintings, and one of the briefcases and the rest was just things I found lying around the house.
Once I started trying to organize all the props I suddenly forgot what an art studio looked like so I looked it up and realized that I needed to make my set look super messy and a little crowded. I also realized that most studios have tables to put their things on but I don't have that so I just used a couple small step ladders instead. Here are some pics:
And here's a clip of me setting it up:














And here's a picture of the final product:



















:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Byrdie baby!

The time has finally come. Without further ado, here's Byrdie: https://vimeo.com/407450605 password: byrdiefilmopening