Wednesday, April 1, 2020

update:)

Hello it's a Wednesday night and I'm currently editing the film opening. I like the way the painting montage is coming along and seeing all the shots cut to the beat of the music is especially satisfying but every time I play it back I feel like the timing is slightly off. I might just be over thinking it so I'm going to send it to someone else who can judge it for me. Speaking of sending things, I have to send the final product to the music publishing company soon so they can approve of the content but I think this mean's I'm getting the rights to the Vampire Weekend song! Also I feel like there's some shots that need to be redone so I'm going back tomorrow to re-do them.

Anyways, here are some stills that haven't been color-graded yet. To be honest I've played around with it and I don't really know what I'm going to do as far as color grading or if I'll even do it at all.



(I plan on adding the words "Directed by Sara Moreno" 
on this shot once the lense is totally covered in paint)

2 comments:

Byrdie baby!

The time has finally come. Without further ado, here's Byrdie: https://vimeo.com/407450605 password: byrdiefilmopening